The Cruise Place AZ LLC dba Legendary World
Travel Insurance Declined
I am declining travel insurance for my trip.
The risks for declining coverage have been explained to me by my Travel Advisor. I understand that declining travel insurance means I will lose all benefits of coverage and I fully accept that risk.
I am aware that my own medical insurance may not cover me outside of the United States.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL NOT BE COVERED FOR:
- Lost luggage
- Missed connections or train delays
- Emergency airlift assistance
- Emergency medical and/or dental assistance
- Emergencies at home affecting me and/or my immediate family (children, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces)
- Death of myself and/or my immediate family (children, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces)
- Supplier default and/or bankruptcy
I understand that I may lose up to 100% of the cost of my cruise/vacation package/travel arrangements, plus any cancellation fees from Legendary World and/or other suppliers, if my trip is cancelled or delayed.
I hereby release Legendary World, its administration, personnel, and my Travel Advisor from responsibility for any consequences, both known and unknown, resulting from my refusal of trip cancellation insurance.
I understand that Legendary World has advised me of the importance of such insurance and I will not hold them responsible for any risks or lost funds.
Lead traveler must sign