"B" Street Cruise Ship Terminal
1140 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92112
TRAVEL TIME: Approximately 15 minutes from the San Diego International Airport.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PORT:
Traveling from the North:
- I-5 south
- Take the exit for the San Diego International Airport.
- Continue straight on Kettner Boulevard.
- Turn right on Laurel Street.
- After crossing over Pacific Highway, stay in the left lane; the right lane will take you to the airport.
- Turn left on Harbor Drive and proceed to the terminal.
Traveling from the North and South (alternate route):
- I-5 North or South.
- Take the Front Street exit and head south on Front Street.
- Turn right on Broadway.
- Turn right on Harbor Drive and proceed to the terminal.
PARKING: $8 - $15 per day (rates vary by lot and are subject to change) If you will be driving to the pier and need to park your car, contact Leaders In Travel for a list of suggested places to park. You will NOT be permitted to park at the pier during your cruise. Rates are subject to change without notice. Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.